At H2O.Church we have begun a phased approach to meeting in person once again. As the state of Oklahoma and City of Ada continue to deliver new information regarding reopening, we want to be diligent to our church family and guests. If you feel comfortable attending, we are comfortable with you being here. Church Online will continue and be available for everyone.
Phase 1 (May 10, 2020)
The following policies are a mix of local and state requirements along with additional changes implemented by our team.
- Our physical building will be limited to a capacity of 100 people.
- When we reach capacity, we will inform those that shows up of the limit and encourage them to join our next experience time.
- H2OKids (Birth - 6th Grade) will not be meeting.
- Attenders are encouraged to wear a face mask.
- If you do not own a mask, a disposable mask will be provided.
- During Phase 1 we will be meeting only during 9:00am and 10:30am Experience Times.
- We may add the Noon experience time if we are consistently reaching capacity.
- Every other row of chairs will be closed off for attenders
- Family units should sit together on the same row while practicing social distancing from the next closest family unit.
- Ushers will seat attenders to adhere to the seating guidelines.
- Host Team volunteers at H2O.Church will wear masks and gloves.
- Seats and frequently touched surfaces will be disinfected and sanitized before and between experience times.
- A central offering collection point will be provided at the exits. Online giving is encouraged. (h2o.church/give)
- Talk Notes will be all digital on the Bible App under Events (bible.com/app)
- We will offer pre-filled communion cups so that you can partake of the Lord’s Supper at home. You may pick these up at our communion stations.
- Those that might consider joining online instead of in person.
- Those 65 or older.
- Those that are immunocompromised.
- Those with a pre-existing condition such as diabetes, cancer, lung disease, heart disease etc.
Phase 2 (June 1, 2020)
- Seat capacity increased to 50%
- Pre-packaged food and coffee available
- H2O Student Wednesday night experiences will return
- H2OKids will NOT be meeting