The H2OKids Childcare Team is dedicated to providing excellent childcare for parents that while attending LifeGroup and church events.
We work with some of the greatest kiddos on the planet, and we’re looking for the best childcare professionals to care for them and make strong, meaningful connections with their parents. If you can sing the entire Trolls soundtrack or claim Baby Shark as your favorite animal, read on for more details.
We are looking for people:
- Passionate about partnering with parents as we help lead their children to become fully devoted followers of Christ
- Someone with a high level of patience who also has good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment while also caring for the basic needs of children
- Someone who can pass a mandatory background check.
- Entertain children using a variety of methods including playing games and singing songs.
- Build Lego towers, wipe boogies and get started on the next coloring page masterpiece.
Compensation and Schedule
This position pays $12 a hour and has a flexible schedule on Wednesday and Sunday evenings, Wednesday afternoons with occasional other evenings.